On June, 21st 2018 took place the first ever JHipster Conf! With 200 attendees, international speakers, and nearly the whole JHipster core dev team united for the first time ever, that was an impressive and very enjoyable event.
This post is a summary of that event, and will be updated as we gather more content (speakers slides, photos, videos...). Updates will be announced on the conference Twitter account.
- JHipster Conf Keynote by Julien Dubois and Deepu K Sasidharan.
- Why Heroku loves JHipster by Joe Kutner.
- Add SSO to Your JHipster Apps with OIDC by Matt Raible.
- Monitoring JHipster applications with the JHipster Console by Pierre Besson.
- Custom and Generated Code Side by Side with JHipster by Antonio Goncalves.
- Improving JHipster + Angular with Lazy Loading and Webpack by William Marques.
- Creating and managing your application with the JDL by Mathieu Abou-Aichi.
- DevOps with JHipster: Continuous Integration and Delivery by Pascal Grimaud.
- Connect your JHipster apps to the world of APIs with OpenAPI and gRPC by Christophe Bornet.
Between each session, we had a quiz with speakers. Here are all the questions! Answers are on the last page.
JHipster Conf 2018 Quiz by Julien Dubois.
Here is the photo album of the conference.
Thanks to our sponsors
All this wouldn't have been possible without our awesome sponsors: Ippon Technologies, XebiaLabs, JFrog, Heroku and LinkedIn.
See you at the next JHipster Conf!
We can't wait until JHipster Conf 2019! Please follow @jhipsterconf for news and information.